Preparing for a job hunt?
Get ready for some good and bad days.
How to be ready for those bad days?
- Get yourself busy job search should not be the only thing you are doing take a chill pill via an outing
- Regular exercise can make you physically well
- Meditation/Yoga to make your mind ready to accept defeat learn from it and kept going.
- Take the help of a career consultant
Impactful tactics to find jobs?
- Build A LinkedIn & Naukri Profile
- Pick companies of interest and create job alerts
- Customize your Resume & LinkedIn Profile w.r.t Job Description
- Outreach employees + HR’s of dream companies via LinkedIn
Try this message template:
Thanks for accepting the connection request.
Love the pace at which you guys are growing at Byjus. Looking to explore opportunities in Sales with Byjus.
Here are my core skills:
- Cold Calls
- Convincing Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Email Marketing
Moreover, for my last company I was able to execute 30+ demos and generated $50,000 annual revenue, can we connect sometime next week to discuss the possible opportunities with Byjus in the Sales department based on my skillset.
By the way, we have a Job Oriented Workshop: LinkedIn Off-Campus 7 Days Workshop